We deliver free legal advice and representation to children and young people in Edinburgh and the Lothians, who would otherwise have found it very difficult or impossible to access the legal help that they require. We help Children & Young People up to the age of 18, or 21 if they have been Looked After Children. You will find us at Norton Park, 57 Albion Road, Edinburgh EH7 5QY
We could help you if...
- you have to go to court or a children’s hearing;
- you are in trouble with the police;
- you are not living where you would like to;
- you want to make or stop contact with family members;
- you are a young parent and are worried about your baby being taken away from you;
- you need extra help at school.
- Stage 3 briefings Children & Young People (Scotland) Bill
- Stage 1 Report: Children & Young People (Scotland) Bill
- Disclosure of non-conviction information
- Glasgow Office Now Open!
- Making Rights Real Conference
- Children’s Hearings (Scotland) Act 2011 – Training Materials
- Information Sharing
- Access to Justice
- Advocacy Consultation
- Human Rights Response